Penny Royal Adventures Launceston is seeking Adventure Park Guides and Actors. This is a great opportunity in a fun, outdoor environment.
We are looking for staff that we can get trained up to work during summer, weekends and school holiday periods.
The most important qualities here are a good attitude, a customer service orientation, a good work ethic and flexibility.
Experience with ropes and rock climbing or even bouldering is a major bonus (just because that safety factor is already in play) though not needed! We will train!
Acting skills are fantastic too.
Required skills & attributes:
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- An awareness of Safe Working Practices, adherence to prescribed safety procedures
- Carry out regular daily safety audits
- Assist guests with safety introductions and proper use of safety equipment
- Excellent conversational skills, personable, pleasant disposition
- Passionate about Tasmanian tourism and its wonderful tales, learn about the history of the park and be familiar with all its amenities
- Outstanding organisational, time management and improvisational skills
- Assist with ticket sales and bookings, answer phone and email enquiries
- Ability to work weekend and public holiday shifts as required
- Able to work unsupervised and follow instructions
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a good hourly rate, vibrant working environment, and be a part of a great company.
To apply please fill out the form button below and attach your resume.